THE CAMERON IMPACT SCHOLARSHIP
If you are a junior in high school who excels academically and has a history of leadership, philanthropy, and other social activities, you should try applying for the Cameron Impact Scholarship.
Each year, the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation gives a total of 10 to 15 full, four-year scholarships to qualified students, who are committed to improving the welfare of both their communities and the world at large.
In between the four years of receiving the scholarship, successful students will also have the chance to participate in the Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony.
Read on to know more about the Cameron Impact Scholarship
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Set up in 2017, The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a full-tuition, four-year undergraduate scholarship that focuses on making a positive impact on students. What makes the Cameron Impact Scholarships is its passion to make a significant difference in their communities and the world at large.
Each year, the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation gives the scholarship to 10–15 outstanding high school students who have excelled in leadership, community outreach, social activities, and academics.
Being a merit-based initiative, all candidates who meet the GPA and citizenship prerequisites are eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship, regardless of their color, socioeconomic situation, religion, or sexual orientation. Since there is no specific group of students for the scholarship, the Cameron Impact Scholarship is open to all U.S. citizens who meet up with the GPA requirements.
For the four years that the Cameron Impact Scholarship will be ongoing, the Bryan scholarship Education Foundation will ensure that all successful candidates attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Conference.
There are two application windows available to students: early application and regular application.
HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE
There are countless opportunities to make a positive impact in all career areas. The Bryan Cameron Foundation will award a quarter of the scholarships, or around 25% of them, to people who pursue professions in public service, charitable groups, education, the armed services, and other fields.
Each student must meet the following requirement to be eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship:
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative approximate GPA of 3.7 on a scale of 4.0 or its equivalent in high school coursework.
- Applicant must be a bonafide citizen of the United States;
- Applicant must be a member of the 2023 graduating class, intending to spend the entire academic year after high school graduation.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in a program, which must be leading to a degree at a four-year approved institution in the United States.
- Applicants must be motivated leaders with a solid dedication to work, exhibit proven proficiency in extracurricular activities, and show active involvement in community work.
- Applicant must not be related to, or have any affiliation with the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation employees, board of directors, and selection committee.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a Cameron Impact Scholarship, follow the directions below:
- To apply, please visit the official website.
- Before the deadline of the application process, you’ll have to submit a list of three items for the scholarship program:
- Two reference or recommendation letters
- An online application
- A transcript attesting to academic performance is required.
For the Class of 2023, the early application deadline is May 20, 2022, at 12:00 PT (NOON). For the Class of 2023, the standard application deadline is September 9, 2022, at 12:00 PT (NOON). Note that the Foundation will only admit 3,000 applicants from the class of 2023.
As a reminder, The scholarship sponsors will publish a notice on their website and social media accounts if and when this date is likely to be reached.
BENEFITS OF APPLYING FOR THE CAMERON IMPACT SCHOLARSHIP
For each successful candidate, the Cameron Impact Scholarship will handle the tuition, fees, and textbooks at any accredited university or institution in the United States of America. The Scholarship program will grant $200,000 and $500,000 each year.
ABOUT THE BRYAN CAMERON FOUNDATION
The body sponsoring this scholarship is the Bryce Cameron Education Foundation, a private family foundation, which was established founded in 2015 on the tenet of making a difference through investing in young people’s education.
The Bryant Cameron Education Foundation is steadfast in its policy commitment to preventing discrimination against gender bias, marital status, sexual orientation, parental status, ethnicity, race, belief, nationality, disability, or any other condition that the law seeks to protect.
The desire to influence their communities and the whole world is what sets the Cameron Impact Scholar apart from their academically accomplished Universities. The university scholars intend to fine-tune their study to that goal, as they want to contribute to good forces for change. If you meet all the eligibility requirements, there’s no harm in trying to apply for this U.S. scholarship.